Practical Joke #14
1. Collect clippings from the newspaper describing crimes committed, strange phenomena, etc.
2. Collect also random photos, maps, charts etc.
3. Paste all these on the wall over your bed in a grand design like people do in the movies when unraveling a vast conspiracy. Connect them with strands of yarn. Spilling over to the ceiling is even better.
4. Add some scraps of paper with vague, erratically worded threats of revenge.
5. Finally, for the finishing touch, at the center of the web, paste a picture of your roommate, connected to all the chemical weapons and Lindsay Lohans and other elements of the conspiracy.